In my book, you’re ALL winners! I truly appreciate your support of the blog, and hope it helps you become even better at the things you love. Regarding our Reader’s Support Sweepstakes, we had certain criteria in order to win: Take the Blog Reader Survey and leave a Comment in one of two posts letting us know you completed the survey, or submit a guest post for approval. Sadly, we didn’t have any qualified entries in the sweepstakes.
That tells me a few things. First, we need to find more compelling ways to engage you. This means taking a closer look at the things we give away. We’ll still offer books that can help change lives, and we’ll think of other things that can have an impact on our readers personally and professionally. Second, we’ll rethink the way we gather feedback from you. Perhaps a survey isn’t the best method, especially one that takes you to a separate survey site. Maybe focusing on a single question in a poll works better. One thing is certain: Whatever we decide, we want to do so with your best interests in mind…and preferably with your input on the type of information we obtain and the way in which we do so.
We’re also giving additional thought to our content. Previously we stated a desire to present interviews from successful readers and entrepreneurs. We’re more committed to that course of action than ever! Expect to see interviews on a regular basis starting no later than January 2014. We’re also toying with the idea of podcasts and video segments.
All the above will take a little time and effort to accomplish, but we feel it’s more than worth it. After all, we want to give you real value in exchange for the time you spend with us. With so many sources clamoring for your attention, we’re honored to have you as part of the family. So, thanks for your support, and we look forward to even more exciting times in the near future! Remember – you’re ALL winners!
Bonus: You’ll find some other giveaways in the links below, as well as tools, tips, and ideas about launching surveys and sweepstakes of your own.
- Why I’m Giving My Books Away For Free (juliefarrellbooks.com)
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer #Giveaway $349: Happy Holidays! #Sweepstakes (dearcrissy.com)
- Winter Sweepstakes (sarahremy.wordpress.com)
- 5 Great Survey Tools to Get Feedback About Your Business (iacquire.com)
- 4 Survey Platforms to Get Feedback From Your Audience (businessbee.com)
- Mobile Surveys: Breaking Through Where Traditional Surveys Simply Can’t (business2community.com)
- Great Ways to Get Feedback From Your Customers (business2community.com)
- Take the 2013 Moz Industry Survey: Share Your Voice! (moz.com)
- Sweepstakes & Freebies Pages (theunextreme.wordpress.com)