We seriously want to revamp our blog and make sure it gives you, our readers, what you want. That’s why we’re asking for your help, and you can give it in two ways (the following originally appeared in the post, “What’s Up With the Blog?!!”)
First, I want to write about topics relevant to you. The best way for that to happen is if you tell me what you want to read. Therefore, let me know what’s on your mind by taking our Blog Reader Survey. In addition to letting me know what’s on your mind and insuring I’ll cover topics of interest to you, I’ll throw in an added incentive: I’m raffling off a copy of Kathy Caprino’s Breakdown, Breakthrough – The Professional Woman’s Guide to Claiming a Life of Passion, Power, and Purpose, and an autographed copy of T.J. Hoisington’s If You Think You Can. That’s right, two readers will get physical copies of one of those books! We’ll collect responses from now until November 15, 2013. Here’s how you can enter:
- Click the link to take our Blog Reader Survey (make sure to answer Q. 10)
- Post in the Comments below that you’ve completed the Survey.
The second way you can help is by submitting guest posts. Let’s face it, if you write the post, it will definitely be something of interest to you, and it will introduce you to some who might not have found your work otherwise. That alone is a big win, but I still want to sweeten the pot. So, for those who submit a guest post between now and November 15 we’ll raffle off a copy of Robert Kiyosaki’s The Business of the 21st Century. Please read our Guest Blog Guidelines before submitting a post for consideration.
That’s all there is to it! We’ll randomly select three names (assuming we receive Guest Posts; otherwise, we’ll select two names) from all the entries and announce the winners on November 23, 2013 (the following Saturday), and notify them via email.
- Kathy Caprino’s Blog (elliacommunications.com)
- T.J. Hoisington’s Lessons on Success (lessonsonsuccess.com)
- Is There Really Job Security? (marketsanity.com)
- BeachLifestyle Radio Show Interviews Rich Dad Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki (prweb.com)
- Robert Kiyosaki talks prepping, anarchy in America, and issues his biggest warning ever (marketsanity.com)