When Napoleon Hill authored Think and Grow Rich in 1937, he lit a fuse that would create cascading explosions of success for decades to come. The principles embodied in this book are as applicable today, three-quarters of a century later, as when written in his seminal work. He’s sparked discussion, provided a basis for other writers, and most of all, given inspiration to generations of successful leaders.
Any chapter in the book provides a basis for a host of blog entries. I’ll focus on the chapter “Organized Planning,” and specifically on the following lists:
- The Major Attributes of Leadership (there are 10)
- The 10 Major Causes of Failure in Leadership, and
- The 30 Major Causes of Failure
We’ll examine each list, allowing a separate post for each point in the list (although I reserve the right to combine points as I see fit). The purpose is to highlight the issue, raise pertinent questions, and foster discussion. To start, we’ll maintain our current posting schedule of every Tuesday and Saturday to allow time for readers to respond with comments, which in turn should generate their own responses. If it seems beneficial, we can increase the publishing of articles to three times a week.
I recommend getting a copy of Think and Grow Rich. It is a game-changer! Additionally, reading the book lays a great foundation upon which the upcoming series of posts builds. Either way, you come off the winner!
Are there particular points related to the three categories mentioned above you want to discuss first? Let me know in the Comments below.
- Think and Grow Rich Video Series by Napoleon Hill (harounkola.com)
- How To Think And Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill (howtowriteandplaygreatmusic.wordpress.com)
- Think and Grow Rich = Life Changing (manifestinglovechronicles.wordpress.com)
- Don Green’s New Book “Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill” (onpurposemagazine.com)